GoalsOnTrack Blog

A systematic approach to achieving goals and getting results.

The New GoalsOnTrack Is Coming

After almost two years of development,  we are now pretty close to launching the whole new version of the GoalsOnTrack. It will be a complete makeover with lots of improvements over speed, performance, functionality and features.

In the upcoming version, you will see significant changes and improvements to the current version.

new_beta_goals

1. New layout and improved UI

We have complete redesigned the user interface so that it’ll be more visually appealing, and feel more motivating to use.

2. Better goal organization and progress tracking

In the new version you will not only track your goals, but also your accomplishment and dreams, with multiple sub goal levels. Navigation by category and time frame will also be more streamlined and easier to use.

new_beta_goal_details

3. Quick task functionality with recurring options

Now there is more than one way to add and complete tasks for your goals. With flexible recurring options, you can build complex goal plans in just minutes.

4. Enhanced habit tracker, vision board and journal tool

With new habit tracker, you can see and track at two-week view of all your habits with intuitive slider navigation. Vision board and journal tool have also been updated with the new layout and better UI.

new_beta_dashboard

The new version is also responsive and should work well on any mobile device such as smart phones or tablets.

There are many other things worth mentioning, but it’d be much easier if you just go in and try it out for yourself.

Please note that the new version is currently running on a separate system so the data you enter in the beta will not have anything to do with your current/old version. When we officially launch all the information you have entered in beta system will automatically go into the live standard version.

We are working on a few things that need to be fixed before the final launch. New updates are being pushed to the beta almost every week. So please keep checking back for new updates and changes. Let us know if you find any bugs or have any feature suggestions.

If you have a current account, you can try out the public beta from My Account page. Just click on “Upgrade(beta)” link to access the new version.

Comments

25 Responses to “The New GoalsOnTrack Is Coming”
  1. Earl Rudolfo says:

Thanks for the update, Harry. So good to hear that the new version of Goals on Track is almost ready to go live. Started using your app at the start of 2017 and was very impressed with its capabilities. Especially like the Habits and Journaling features. Also the vision board to help in visualizing goals. Looking forward to getting into the new version of G.O.T.

2. Arik Gindes says:

I’m excited!! It looks really good! I hope it still has the task timer and habits feature.. :)

3. Jean Paul says:

Hi,

I just signed up for goals on track this week. I saw the beta version and now I am confused as to whether I should use the regular version or start using the beta. I have tested both and they are significantly different to use.

What’s you recommendation Harry?

4. Harry Che says:

Jean, you can use both if you want. We will still keep the current version in operation even after the new version is launched. Just to make sure that people who prefer not to upgrade can still use the current version.

5. Harry Che says:

Arik,

Thanks for your feedback. It does still have timer and habits tracker.

Harry

6. Harry Che says:

Thank you, Earl.

7. Jean-Paul Pangalos says:

Hi Harry,

Thanks for your reply.

When will you launch the new version? Is it matter of weeks or months?

8. Arik Gindes says:

When will the new version be launched? I know that Jean-Paul has asked this but there wasn’t an answer yet posted.

9. Arik Gindes says:

Oh, another question… will information we currently have on the current/old system migrate to the new one or would we have to start from scratch with respect to already established goals and tasks? I mean, for me, that’d be a lot of work!

10. Harry Che says:

It will probably be in about a month or so. The data you enter in the beta will be automatically carried over to the live production version when we officially launch. You do NOT need to enter anything for the second time.

11. Richard F. says:

Does the new version Vision Board still require flash?

12. Arik Gindes says:

Hi Harry:

I’m not sure if I asked my previous question properly.

You said that anything loaded in beta (the “test” version of the NEW version) will migrate when you launch.

What I was asking is what about all the goals and tasks and such in the OLD version (the one that’s being replaced)? Will all of that info migrate to the NEW Version?

Thanks again for your help!! Looking forward to the new version!

13. Harry Che says:

Arik,

For now the data in the current or old version cannot be automatically loaded into the new system. We may provide a feature to allow that after the new system is launched. But the current version will continue to be in operation even after the new version is officially launched.

14. Cort Douglas says:

Hi Harry, Is there a charge for testing the New Beta Version? Will there be a NEW CHARGE once the Beta Version is launched live? Also, where is the area to change payment info / cards etc? Thanks for your help….

15. Harry Che says:

Cort,

There will be no charge for testing the new beta for current members. It’ll also be free to all current users when it’s fully launched.

Harry

16. Harry Che says:

Richard,

The slideshow in the new version is html5 based which doesn’t require flash to run.

Harry

17. This is actᥙally likewise strongly believеd that
    the beheaded heads frrom wгongdoers were actually placed on show wіthin this entrance.
    Right here Jahangir ցot tɦe murder from 0 sons of Rɑhjm Khan I Khana who was actually a Navaratna in Akbar’s couгtroom.

18. Rachel says:

Will there be a new version of the iOS app as well?

19. Harry Che says:

Hi Rachel,

Yes, there will be. We are working on it.

Harry

20. Lee Schuch says:

Harry,

I upgraded to the new beta version but have lost the url link to the new site. How do I log into the new beta software. When I click on the Upgrade link, I get a message that I have already upgraded.
    Thanks
    Lee

21. Harry,

How is the new version going? When will it be live? Please keep us updated. This is very important for me. Thanks.

22. Arik Gindes says:

Just a few questions:

When WILL the new version be officially live?

Also in terms of functionality will the official version have the following capabilities:

Calendar function? When I try to access ical under the tasks, it will advance to the Task calendar Page for a split second before returning to the active tasks page. If I am successful in reaching the Task Calendar page and then try to click iCal, I get a message stating “We’re Sorry, but something went wrong”. When will this be corrected? I want to upload my iCal file so I see at a glance WHEN I’m to do certain tasks and appointments. It’s frustrating having to go between iCal and Goals on Track; defeating the entire purpose of wanting to rely solely on G.O.T.

Colors: I know it may seem a trivial thing, but under the older version I could assign colors to Goals. This helped me. Will we see it in the new version? Also all the tasks are GREEN. Again, in iCal, I have various goals/tasks color-coded so I can see at a glance which goals are which— Green for financial, Red for Fitness, Blue for Home tasks, Purple for Music goals.. Now with everything ONE color in GOT, it’s kind of frustrating. Again, I’m having to bounce between iCal and Goals on Track which like I said, is defeating the purpose/desire to only have ONE system for review.

Thanks for your time.

23. Matt says:

Hi - I am looking forward to purchasing GoalsonTrack, has the new version been launched?

24. Melissa says:

I saw the beta version and don’t like it at all. Are you sure you will keep the old version for those who prefer not to update?