GoalsOnTrack Blog

A systematic approach to achieving goals and getting results.

GoalsOnTrack iPhone App Launched!

We’re excited to announce the launch of new GoalsOnTrack iPhone app. Now you can track your goals, manage tasks, build habits, keep goal journal all on your iPhone.

The app is now available in the App Store as a free download. To download the app, simply go to this page, or search for “goalsontrack” in Apps Store on your iPhone.

GoalsOnTrack iPhone App - Goals GoalsOnTrack iPhone App - Tasks GoalsOnTrack iPhone App - Habits

This version of iPhone app requires an active account at GoalsOnTrack.com. However, it can work offline after you first activate your account in the app. We will post more detailed tutorials or screen-casts to explain how to get most out of it later.

For now, if you are a registered GoalsOnTrack user, please download it and give it a try.

Comments

18 Responses to “GoalsOnTrack iPhone App Launched!”
  1. Robert M says:

Please, please, when is the Android app coming???!!!!

2. toby knight says:

This has been the news I’ve been waiting for! I was a subscriber to goals on track a few years ago, but I thought not being mobile was holding me back. Now I’m interested again. Looking forward to the android and ipad editions I’m sure thats to follow. This will certainly help with growing my training business (www.NewTricksTraining.com.au) to where I envision it. Thanks Harry and the rest of the team, and good luck with your goals!

3. Nave says:

Android App please….it is must for many of smartphone users on Android…

4. Harry Che says:

Thanks for the support and continued interested.

Android version is on the way. We also have plans to create a native iPad version, which will probably launch before the Android version, as we can reuse some of existing iPhone source code.

5. Usman says:

Hi Harry,

Signed up yesterday to your site. Must say that i have wasted quite a few money before coming to right place. Wanted to compliment your effort.
    When you see “Vision Board” addition to iphone app ?

Thanks,
    Usman

6. Tracey says:

Finally!! This is exactly what I was waiting for. I had signed up about a year ago but really needed to be mobile. This is perfect! PERFECT!!! Congrats on your continued success and I can’t wait to get signed back up!

7. Hayden says:

Harry - Kudos on launching the new app! Can’t wait to use it!

8. Looks like a great app - will download for my iPod Touch but am looking forward for an Android app as that’s my primary cell phone.

9. paul malitas says:

Harry, great job! When is the android app available?

10. E. Turner says:

Do you avea time frame regarding when the android app will be available? I do not want to purcahse it until it becomes available.

11. Aldo says:

I am going to purchase the software right now with the understanding the Android app is coming. Please dont forget your customers. Some of us HATE Apple’s proprietary garbage.

12. Don says:

Please can you give a ‘ballpark’ release date for the android app.

13. TRICIA says:

ANDROID

14. Markel says:

Same request here guys,I really want to see an android version of this great software called Goalsontrack,Thanks.

15. It is almost September now. Still no Android app? Iphone is so overrated, guys! You have more Android users out there than you think!

16. Laszlo says:

I’m waiting for android app. I hope it will be released before I have to renew my subscription. That will be a key reason to make my decision.

17. Donny says:

Please give some info on the android app. If you are not willing to even respond to paying customers that isnt really a good sign. I work for a software dev company that could port your iphone version to android if you need devs.