It’s summer again, and that always seems to make it harder to work on your goals, doesn’t it? 🙂 However, consistent effort is key to any goal accomplishment. I hope that while enjoying the summer, you are also making great progress on your goals.
We have made some improvements to the site lately. Here is a list of things you may or may not notice in the app:
- A monthly recurring option has been added to the task form, which allows you to create recurring tasks on a monthly basis, in addition to the weekly choices.
- Habits calendar has been adjusted so that now it starts at Mondays, not Sundays.
- Goal picture uploads have been slightly improved, so that it now fits better on the page layout.
- A few bugs have been fixed in tasks importing, especially from Outlook files. If you still have problems importing tasks from Outlook, it may have something to do with the data formatting. Please send me the files you have trouble with and I will make sure they can be correctly imported.
- Site speed has been improved, somewhat. Due to the origin UI design of the tasks page, the improvement doesn’t seem very significant. We’re experimenting with redesigning that whole page so that it will load in constant time regardless of how many tasks you schedule for goals.
As always, I have received many great suggestions and wonderful feedback. I really appreciate that. We’re working on some changes that are proposed by you. If you ever think of everything that we could improve, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Until next post, have a great summer!
Share this page to enter to win a $50 Amazon gift card!